This article presents a short-list with open-source enthusiasts (companies and freelancers) that build and release their work as open-source products under permissive licenses (MIT, LGPL). Contributing to the open-Source ecosystem has some well-know benefits for all involved parties.
- Companies, increase their visibility in the market as open-source providers, expose and get feedback from relevant communities and why not, return a small part from their profits back in the tech society.
- The consumers are getting free software for learning and commercial benefits. Using an open-source project might help you to save some time and deliver faster your product into the wild.
The products and the providers were selected based on this list with criteria:
- Products have a
usablestate, modern design and traction (Github Stars, mentions in the social media)
- Permissive licenses - MIT, LGPL
- Actively supported by the publishers
- Products are accessible on a public platform (Github, BitBucket)
- BootstrapDash - a small & brave Indian based company
- Creative-Tim - a well-positioned Romanian based company
- CoreUI - a strong company that ships cross tech products (Vue, React, jQuery)
- CodeCalm - most popular product is Tabler
- ThemeKita - the most popular product is Atlantis Lite Bootstrap
Note: this is an open list and Admin-Dashboards.com is an open-source project, that publish the content submitted by developers. Feel free to
fork the projectand add your stuff. Thank you!
What is open-source
Open-source software is a type of computer software in which source code is released under a license in which the copyright holder grants users the rights to study, change, and distribute the software to anyone and for any purpose. Open-source software may be developed in a collaborative public manner - Wikipedia definition .
What is a dashboard
A dashboard is a type of graphical user interface which often provides at-a-glance views of key performance indicators (KPIs) relevant to a particular objective or business process. In other usage, dashboard is another name for “progress report” or “report.” The dashboard is often displayed on a web page which is linked to a database that allows the report to be constantly updated - Wikipedia definition .
Please find below the companies and their awesome open-source products:
A young company from India that provides clean and customizable admin dashboards and templates / UI Kits with a great collection of plugins, pre-built widgets, and UI Components.
Beautifully designed and well-coded admin template, that comes with excellent support from experts. Built using the latest technologies and up to date with the latest trends and tools.
This is a Romanian based company, with a huge number of free and open-source products in their portfolio (not only admin dashboards).
Material Dashboard is a free Material Bootstrap 4 Admin with a fresh, new design inspired by Google’s Material Design. We are very excited to introduce our take on the material concepts through an easy to use and beautiful set of components. Material Dashboard was built over the popular Bootstrap 4 framework and it comes with a couple of third-party plugins redesigned to fit in with the rest of the elements. The product can be used without an account, by cloning directly the source code from Github.
Admin Template links:
- Material Admin Dashboard - product page
- Material Admin Dashboard - LIVE demo
- Material Admin Dashboard - Github repository (MIT License)
Black Dashboard is a beautiful Bootstrap 4 Admin Dashboard with a huge number of components built to fit together and look amazing. If you are looking for a tool to manage and visualize data about your business, this dashboard is the thing for you. It combines colors that are easy on the eye, spacious cards, beautiful typography, and graphics. Black Dashboard comes packed with all plugins that you might need inside a project and documentation on how to get started. It is light and easy to use, and also very powerful - the official product description .
Admin Template links:
For more free and open-source admin dashboard, please access Creative-Tim.com.
CoreUI admin dashboard delivers a bunch of responsive, customizable, and reusable components you need to create modern, beautiful, responsive apps. CoreUI makes app development lightning fast.
- CoreUI Bootstrap Admin Template - CoreUI is an Open Source Bootstrap Admin Template. But CoreUI is not just another Admin Template. It goes way beyond hitherto admin templates thanks to transparent code and file structure. And if that’s not enough, let’s just add that CoreUI consists bunch of unique features and over 1000 high-quality icons.
CoreUI Dashboard Links:
- CoreUI Free Bootstrap Admin Template - the public repository
- CoreUI Dashboard Dark Theme - LIVE demo (dark theme)
- CoreUI Free Dashboard - LIVE demo (default theme)
We provide the Quality themes you need for your next project. Premium Bootstrap themes, Wordpress themes, Html templates, Ui Kits & much more - the official company slogan .
Atlantis Lite is a free bootstrap 4 admin dashboard that is beautifully and elegantly designed to display various metrics, numbers or data visualization. Atlantis Lite admin dashboard has 2 layouts, many plugins, and UI components to help developers create dashboards quickly and effectively so they can save development time and also help users to make the right and fast decisions based on existing data.
Atlantis Dashboard Links:
CodeCalm company built a simple and beautiful admin template called Tabler. Tabler is an open-Source dashboard template with responsive and high-quality UI.
This is an open-list. You can easily add your stuff by making a fork of Admin-Dashboards repository and save your content. Thank You!