This article presents a commercial product styled with Bulma Css: Dashkit PRO Dashboard. This Bulma Example, crafted by CssNinja, has two derived products: Flask and Django versions, provided by AppSeed. For newcomers, Bulma is a popular open-source CSS framework based on Flexbox. With more than 40k stars on Github and 300+ contributors, Bulma is a great alternative to Bootstrap being modular, developer-friendly, and easy to customize.
Thanks for reading! TL;DR;
- Dashkit PRO - product page, hosted by Bulma-Css.com
- Dashkit PRO - Flask, product page (AppSeed)
- Dashkit PRO - Django, product page (AppSeed)
Dashkit is an incredible Bulma dashboard that comes with numerous customisable and reusable components. They are designed to fit as many purposes as possible. They are also easy to customize and to combine with other components. Dashkit features an amazing set of components to jumpstart your next project. Dashkit is built with Bulma and Alpine JS. It also features a Spruce JS store if you want to use it in your project.
Handcrafted UI - Dashkit is not another generic template. It has a strong personality and is built with the Bulma CSS framework.
Solid Layouts - Multiple and different layouts are available to kickstart your app, like Chat, CRM, Projects and many more.
Modular Code - Dashkit's code is modular and lets you easily add and remove elements, to match your business specifications.
Dashkit - App Board
Dashkit - Widgets
Dashkit - UI Cards
Dashkit - Email compose page
- SQLite, PostgreSQL, SQLAlchemy ORM
- Alembic (DB schema migrations)
- Modular design with Blueprints
- Session-Based authentication (via flask_login)
- Deployment scripts: Docker, Gunicorn / Nginx, Heroku
- Dashkit PRO - Flask, the product page
Dashkit Dashboard designed by CssNinja in Bulma CSS and coded in Django with SQLite database, native ORM and authentication - App features and links:
- UI-Ready app, SQLite Database, Django Native ORM
- Modular design, clean code-base
- Session-Based Authentication, Forms validation
- Deployment scripts: Docker, Gunicorn / Nginx
- Django Dashkit PRO - the product page
Thanks for reading! For more resources, please access: