Flask Dashboard Argon is built on top of a fully responsive, pixel-perfect Argon Dashboard design, crafted by Creative-Tim agency.
Flask (source code) is a Python web framework built with a small core and modularity in mind. With a small footprint, well documented and supported by a growing community, Flask can be a good choice to implement on top a nice production-ready apps, landing pages and complex eCommerce services. For more information, feel free to access the official website.
Your project requires authentication? No worries, Flask Argon Dashboard includes authentication by default. Other features: FTP deploy script, static export via Frozen-Flask.
git clone https://github.com/app-generator/flask-argon-dashboard.git cd flask-argon-dashboard pip install -r requirements.txt python app.py
If all goes well, you shoud see Flask Dashboard Argon app running, by visiting localhost:5000 in your preferred browser.
- Flask Dashboard Argon - product info
- Flask Dashboard Argon - documentation
- Flask Dashboard Argon From zero to full-stack - blog articles
- Admin Dashboards - index provided by AppSeed
- Argon Dashboard - Design information, provided by the Creative-Tim
|Flask Dashboard Material||Flask Dashboard Argon||Flask Dashboard Black|