Flask Dashboard Black use the latest state-of-the-art admin dashboard design provided by Creative-Tim.
Flask (source code) is a Python web framework built with a small core and modularity in mind. With a small footprint, well documented and supported by a growing community, Flask can be a good choice to implement on top a nice production-ready apps, landing pages and complex eCommerce services. For more information, feel free to access the official website.
- SQLite database
- SQLAlchemy ORM
- Authentication (Register, Login)
- Static export via Frozen-Flask
- LIVE deploy via FTP.
git clone https://github.com/app-generator/flask-black-dashboard.git cd flask-black-dashboard pip install -r requirements.txt python app.py
If all goes well, you shoud see Flask Dashboard Light app running, by visiting localhost:5000 in your preferred browser.
- Flask Dashboard Black - product info
- Flask Dashboard Black - documentation
- Admin Dashboards - index provided by AppSeed
- Black Dashboard - the original design UI Kit, provided by Creative-Tim
|Flask Dashboard Material||Flask Dashboard Argon||Flask Dashboard Black|