Flask Dashboard Light is coded on top of Light Bootstrap Dashboard design crafted by Creative-Tim and released as an open-source admin panel app.
Flask (source code) is a Python web framework built with a small core and modularity in mind. With a small footprint, well documented and supported by a growing community, Flask can be a good choice to implement on top a nice production-ready apps, landing pages and complex eCommerce services. For more information, feel free to access the official website.
- SQLite database,
- SQLAlchemy ORM,
- Jinja2 templating (Flask native)
- Basic Authentication (Login, Register)
- FTP deploy script
- Static export via Frozen-Flask.
git clone https://github.com/app-generator/flask-dashboard-light-bootstrap.git cd flask-dashboard-light-bootstrap pip install -r requirements.txt python app.py
If all goes well, you shoud see Flask Dashboard Light app running, by visiting localhost:5000 in your preferred browser.
- Flask Dashboard Light - product info
- Flask Dashboard Light - documentation
- Flask Dashboard Light - related blog articles
- Admin Dashboards - index provided by AppSeed
- Light Bootstrap Dashboard - Design information, provided by the Creative-Tim
|Flask Dashboard Material||Flask Dashboard Argon||Flask Dashboard Black|