All starters generated by the AppSeed platform on top of Volt Dashboard were updated to use the latest UI version (v1.2.0). For new comers, AppSeed is a platform that uses automation tools to generate simple starters in different technologies using flat HTML as input.
Thanks for reading! TL;DR;
- Volt Dashboard Django - product page
- Volt Dashboard Flask - product page
- Volt Dashboard Jinja - product page
All starters are provided with basic modules, authentication, database, deployment scripts and active support via Github (issues tracker) and Discord - 24/7 LIVE Service.
Volt v1.2.0. - Release Notes
Official release note: This update mostly fixes the initial bugs that the dashboard had and also gets an update for the latest Bootstrap 5 Alpha 2 version. Some minor improvements have also been added.
- Updated to Bootstrap 5 Alpha 2
- Fixed footer breaking when updating to Bootstrap Alpha 2
- Fix spacing and scrolling issue for the sign in, sign up pages
- Update the social register/login buttons to be an tag instead of
- Added a “back to homepage” link for the sign in and sign up pages
- Update modals close button based on the Bootstrap 5 Alpha 2 update
- Fix responsive issues regarding the modals
- Disable scroll for the main content part when the mobile navigation is open
Volt Dashboard - Presentation
Volt is a free and open source Bootstrap 5 Admin Dashboard featuring over 100 components, 11 example pages and 3 plugins with Vanilla JS.
100+ Components - There are more than 100 free Bootstrap 5 components included some of them being buttons, alerts, modals, datepickers and so on. Check out the components on the official documentation.
Lightweight Plugins - There are 3 lightweight and Vanilla JS plugins that come with Volt, namely a date picker, notification and charts library.
Thanks for reading! More resources can be found by accessing: